The Facility Permit Program (FPP) is designed to serve customers with on-going interior tenant improvements where facility maintenance, upgrade and renovations are frequent. FPP is available to owners of buildings, building management companies and their tenants for work within the facility.
- Maintenance and repair, and minor tenant alterations
- Major interior tenant improvements and remodels
Key elements include:
- Development of an ongoing working relationship between building owners and assigned inspection teams
- Streamlined plan intake and permitting
- Participants may register one or more buildings or facilities and each building will be reregistered annually
- One inspection team is assigned for a customer’s facilities. This same team will complete plan reviews and will service all customer sites regardless of geographic location
- Services will be delivered at the customer’s desired level, including consultations, job meetings and process management assistance
- Services delivered will be charged at an hourly rate with full cost accountability through itemized billing
The program is not intended to relax code requirements, or to provide lower inspection or licensing standards than that required under State of Oregon Statutes, Administrative Rules or City of Portland Municipal Titles. The goal is to provide inspection and plan review services as efficiently and effectively as possible to FPP participants.
Applications & handouts related to Facility Permit Program
Includes a complete list of information needed to contact our staff.