These reviews are required to evaluate traffic impacts resulting from development that occurs beyond certain thresholds that are identified in the plan district.
CS/PIC Plan District Traffic Impact Analysis reviews are processed through a Type II procedure.
- Pre-Application Conference - Optional unless it is a specific requirement of a review.
- Completeness - Staff notifies applicant of any missing information or materials within 14 days of submittal.
- Public Notice - Upon receipt of a complete application, public notice is mailed to all property owners within 150 feet and to the recognized organizations within 400 feet of the site. At least 21 days are allowed for public comment.
- Decision - Made administratively by staff within 28 days after the application is determined to be complete.
- Appeal - To local hearings bodies, such as the Adjustment Committee or the Hearings Officer, depending on the land use review.
Questions? For further assistance with the land use and zoning regulations that apply to your site, please call us at (503) 823-7526, or visit Planning and Zoning Staff in the Development Services Center.
- Application for Land Use Reviews - Complete this application form to apply.
- Application Packet Checklist for Land Use Reviews - Use this list to identify submittal requirements.
- 33.508, Cascade Station/Portland International Center Plan District
- Summary of Procedure Types - Summarizes all procedure types.
- Type II Procedure Timeline - Outline of timeline for Type II Procedures.
- Fee Schedule for Land Use Reviews - A list of all land use fees.