1120 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 1000, Portland, OR 97204
The CADD tools and templates below are intended for use with Capital Improvement Projects (CIP) only.
1) For each new project, download the most recent BES AutoCAD Drawing template and tools from this page.
2) Coordinates: All BES CADD drawings (including reference drawings) shall be drawn using the Oregon State Plane Coordinate system, based on the North American Datum of 1983-1991 (NAD 83-91).
3) All drawings (including reference drawings) shall be drawn with units as FEET, not inches.
4) Attach all reference drawings as “overlays,” not “attachments.”
5) In addition to typical topographic features and utilities, the following must be included in each basemap or GIS reference drawing:
6) Do not use any other fonts other than those provided in the most recent BES AutoCAD template and tools files.
Use the following link to find CADD tools appropriate for use with Public Works Permit (PWP) projects.
Contains borders, layers, linetypes, text styles, blocks, etc.
A serious security vulnerability known as "Heartbleed" was recently discovered in OpenSSL, a popular software library commonly used by many websites on the internet to encrypt communication between a user's computer and a web server.
PortlandOregon.gov is NOT affected by this vulnerability as it does not use the OpenSSL software library. Please rest assured we are dedicated to protecting your security on this website.