Along with the completed permit application, the following items are needed:
- Land Feasibilty Study Number
- Scaled legible site plan showing all existing and proposed structures, proposed septic system, and private well (if applicable)
- Detailed floor plan
Plan review for an installation permit takes approximately 21 working days if the application is complete.
The Bureau of Development Services review groups that will review the installation permit application are:
- Planning and Zoning
- Sanitarian Review
- Plumbing Review
- The approved permit will be mailed to the applicant. The permit must be posted on the job site.
- If the application is incomplete, you will be notified by Environmental Soils staff and asked to submit the necessary corrections
- After the corrections are received, your application will be reviewed again