If your three digit code isn't accepted, there are a couple things to check.
- First, only applicable inspections can be requested on a permit. For example, if you have an electrical permit, you will not be able to request building inspections using that permit number. You would need the building permit IVR request number to request the needed building inspections.
- Second, although the # key is used to accept information you enter into the IVR system, you do not need to press the # key after entering your three-digit inspection code. Just enter the three-digit code and IVR will continue with the scheduling process.
- If your three-digit inspection code continues to not be accepted, select "0" during business hours or call:
- 1&2 Family Residential Inspections (503) 823-7388
- Commercial Structural/Mechanical (503) 823-7303
- Commercial Electrical (503) 823-7304
- Commercial Plumbing (503) 823-7302