- An application to install a new on-site sewage disposal system (installation permit) requires a Sanitation Permit Application
- You will need an approved Land Feasibility Study to submit with your installation permit application
- You must be both the owner and occupant of the house in order to do the installation work yourself. This work may not be done on a dwelling that is now or will be for sale, lease, rent or exchange in the near future.
- For other residential or commercial properties, a licensed State of Oregon, Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) installer must do the installation
- If you have any questions, please call the Environmental Soils Section at (503) 823-6892
- Note there is also a Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) surcharge is to be paid along with the fee
1900 SW 4th Ave, Portland, OR 97201