February is Black History Month - a four-week celebration of African-American History. To mark the occasion, BDS is proud to be sponsoring a series of features on K103fm, saluting African Americans who have made major contributions to American arts, science, medicine, education and business.
Special thanks to BDS' Diversity and Community Relations Liaison, Mikal Shabazz, for the time, energy and enthusiasm invested in producing these spots. Thanks also to our Clear Channel Radio Media Representative, Phil Bernstein, for helping us come up with creative and innovative ways to reach our customers with information about the bureau and the services we offer.
Please take a minute to listen to some of our ads that will be airing on K103fm throughout the month of February:
- Listen Black History Month Vignette (1) - MP3
- Listen Black History Month Vignette (2) - MP3
- Listen Black History Month Vignette (3) - MP3
- Listen Black History Month Commercials (1) - MP3
- Listen Black History Month Commercials (2) - MP3
BDS Customer Service Manager