Skip to Main Content View Text-Only

Development Services

From Concept to Construction

Phone: 503-823-7300

TTY : 503-823-6868

1900 SW 4th Ave, Portland, OR 97201

Why do I need to hire an engineer just to remodel?


Some projects involve adding or changing the existing structure.  You may need the services of a licensed engineer, architect, or designer to help you.  The engineer of the day can let you know what type of design professional may be needed to assist you.


Heartbleed Security Notice

A serious security vulnerability known as "Heartbleed" was recently discovered in OpenSSL, a popular software library commonly used by many websites on the internet to encrypt communication between a user's computer and a web server. is NOT affected by this vulnerability as it does not use the OpenSSL software library. Please rest assured we are dedicated to protecting your security on this website.