This review procedure is required for adjustments (similar to variances), most environmental reviews, some conditional uses and some design reviews.
- Pre-Application Conference - Optional unless it is a specific requirement of a review
- Completeness - Staff notifies applicant of any missing information or materials within 14 days of submittal
- Public Notice - Upon receipt of a complete application, public notice is mailed to all property owners within 150 feet and to the recognized organizations within 400 feet of the site. At least 21 days are allowed for public comment
- Decision - Made administratively by staff within 28 days after the application is determined to be complete
- Appeal - To local hearing bodies such as the Adjustment Committee or the Hearings Officer, depending on the land use review