Information on project submittals and applications for Electrical & Plumbing trade permits may be made directly to the inspector by phone or fax. For information on how to contact your inspector, please refer to "Contact Information".
To find out which Inspection Team Member is assigned to the building you will be working in, please refer to the "Customer and Building List". Once you know which team is assigned to you building, you are welcome to contact them and they will assist you in determining the required information needed to authorize your construction project.
How many sets of plans are required upon application for permit?
- Three (3) sets of plans and a completed "FPP Intake Form"
- One (1) set of Structural Calculations (Stamped by the Engineer of Record)
- One (1) Project Manual (IF NECESSARY)
- Plans must be legible
- Plans must be drawn to scale
- A Project Reference Number must be on the Intake form.