This review procedure is required for large land divisions or land divisions on sensitive lands or when 4 or more land use reviews are requested in one application.
- Pre-Application Conference - Optional unless it is a specific requirement of a review
- Completeness - Staff notifies applicant of any missing information or materials within 14 days of submittal
- Public Notice - Upon receipt of a complete application, public notice is mailed to all property owners within 150 feet and to the recognized organizations in which the site is located. At least 14 days are allowed for public comment
- Decision - Made administratively by staff within 42 days after the application is determined to be complete
- Appeal - To local hearing bodies such as the Adjustment Committee or the Hearings Officer, depending on the land use review