A Central City Parking Review is a land use review for parking in the Central City Plan District. While most parking is allowed without a land use review, certain types or amounts of parking require a review. The regulations applicable to parking in the central city are set out in Chapter 33.510 and 33.808 of the Zoning Code.
Central City Parking Review Procedure
A Central City Parking Review proposal will be reviewed through a Type III procedure. The decision will be made by the Hearings Officer or by the Design Commission (if reviewed concurrently with a Type III Design Review). A Pre-application conference is required for all Type III reviews. This review procedure is explained in the handout Approval Criteria for Central City Parking Review. In the South Waterfront subdistrict, requests for supplemental growth parking are processed through a Type II procedure.
- Application for Land Use Reviews - Complete this application form to apply.
- Application Packet Checklist for Land Use Reviews - Use this list to identify submittal requirements.
- Early Assistance Application - A pre-application conference is required for all Type III Land Use Reviews.
- Waiver within 120 days - Sign this form within 21 days of application date to allow submittal of new information if a Type III decision is appealed.
- Approval Criteria for Central City Parking Review - Address approval criteria with your Central City Parking Review application.
Summary of Procedure Types - Summarizes all procedure types.
Type III Procedure - Outline of timeline for Type III Procedures.
- Fee Schedule for Land Use Reviews - A list of all land use fees.