The City of Portland administers the Portland Zoning Code for specific areas of Unincorporated Multnomah County. See the applicable land use review pages for further information regarding specific review requirements and procedures.
Certification of Service Availability
Projects within Unincorporated Multnomah County must provide certification of service availability. See below forms.
Questions? For further assistance with the land use and zoning regulations that apply to your site, please call us at (503) 823-7526, or visit Planning and Zoning Staff in the Development Services Center.
Application for Land Use Reviews - Complete this application form to apply.
- Early Assistance Application - A pre-application conference is required for all Type III Land Use Reviews. Optional Pre-application conferences are also available to discuss other projects.
- Certification of Onsite Sewage Disposal
- Certification of Public Sewer Service
- Certification of Water Service
- Fire District Review
- School District Review
- Waiver within 120 days - Sign this form within 21 days of application date to allow submittal of new information if a Type III decision is appealed.
Summary of Procedure Types - Summarizes all procedure types.
- Type Ix Procedure - Outline of timeline for Type Ix Procedure.
- Type II Procedure - Outline of timeline for Type II Procedures.
- Type IIx Procedure - Outline of timeline for Type IIx Procedures.
- Type III Procedure - Outline of timeline for Type III Procedures.