The following information must be submitted when applying for a permit for a commercial alteration/tenant improvement. Since every project is unique, there may be some situations where you will be asked to provide additional information.
- Building permit application
- Commercial system development charge form
- Four copies of architectural plans and supporting documents for the proposed Alteration and the areas affected by such work as indicated in the Submittal Guidelines listed below:
- For Major Commercial Alterations, which includes projects with a valuation of $145,200 or more, with only minor changes to the exterior, please refer to the Major Commercial Alterations Submittal Guidelines.
- For Minor Commercial Alterations, which includes projects with a valuation of less than $145,200, and only minor changes to the exterior, please refer to the Minor Commercial Alterations Submittal Guidelines.
Separate Plumbing, Electrical, and Mechanical permits are required for alterations to those systems. Sub-contractors performing this work must be registered with the State of Oregon and carry a current CCB license.