This review procedure is required for environmental resource enhancement, the simplest design reviews and the simplest land division preliminary plan reviews.
- Pre-Application Conference - Optional unless it is a specific requirement of a review
- Completeness - Staff notifies applicant of any missing information or materials within 21 days of submittal
- Public Notice - Upon receipt of a complete application, public notice is mailed to all property owners within 100 feet and to the recognized organizations in which the site is located. At least 30 days are allowed for public comment.
- Decision - Made administratively by staff within 45 days after the application is determined to be complete.
- Appeal - To the State Land Use Board of Appeals (LUBA)