This review procedure is required for some historic resource reviews that are small in scope or impact.
- Pre-Application Conference - Optional unless it is a specific requirement of a review
- Completeness - Staff notifies applicant of any missing information or materials within 14 days of submittal
- Public Notice - Upon receipt of a complete application, public notice is mailed to all property owners within 100 feet and to the recognized organizations in which the site is located. At least 14 days are allowed for public comment.
- Decision - Made administratively by staff within 21 days after the application is determined to be complete.
- Appeal - To the State Land Use Board of Appeals (LUBA)