There are many opportunities to get involved and learn more about Tryon Creek and its tributaries.
For questions about Environmental Services’ work in the Tryon Creek Watershed, contact:
Amin Wahab, Fanno and Tryon Creek Watershed Manager
Jennifer Devlin, Fanno and Tryon Creek Watershed Program Coordinator
Learn what you can do for clean rivers and streams.
Connect with other organizations and community partners working in Tryon Creek:
- Southwest Watershed Resource Center The Southwest Watershed Resource Center (WRC) works with the community to raise awareness and action for watershed health in southwest Portland neighborhoods through a partnership between Southwest Neighborhoods, Inc. and Environmental Services.
- Southwest Neighborhoods, Inc. Works to empower citizen action to improve and maintain the livability of Southwest Portland neighborhoods.
- West Multnomah Soil & Water Conservation District Conserves, protects and develops soil and water resources. Offers conservation planning and technical assistance to private property owners in West Multnomah County.
- Friends of Tryon Creek State Park Non-profit organization that works to protect and the Tryon Creek State Natural Area and provide community environmental education.
- Tryon Creek Watershed Council The Tryon Creek Watershed Council restores, protects and enhances the ecological health and function of our unique urban watershed.
- SOLV Works with government agencies, businesses and citizen volunteers on projects that enhance the livability of Oregon.
- TryonLife Community Farm Community farm and education center adjacent to Tryon Creek State Park