The Preferred Pumper Program is a voluntary association of grease interceptor pumping companies that have agreed to provide services in accordance with criteria established by multiple regional municipalities. Following standardized procedures ensures that grease interceptors are cleaned correctly to reduce fats, oils and grease (FOG) in the sewer system. Preferred Pumpers also assume responsibility for record keeping and making sure that required reports are submitted correctly and on time to meet city requirements.
Preferred Pumper Program Criteria
The preferred pumper agrees to:
- Submit a list of facilities pumped out on a regular basis for baseline data collection.
- Notify the municipality of the weekly/monthly pump-out schedule and notify them of any schedule changes the day before.
- Accurately complete the FOG Pump-Out Reports and submit them to the respective municipality and to the FOG-generator in a timely manner.
- Perform pump-outs that meet grease interceptor inspection standards.
Preferred Pumper Program Benefits
- The Preferred Pumpers membership list provides up-to-date contact information for member companies in a single source.
- Preferred Pumpers use standard registration and pump-out report forms in all municipalities.
- Preferred Pumpers are responsible for completing and submitting pump-out reports and assume consequences for discrepancies.
- Preferred Pumpers maintain current information about the designated FOG contact person for each participating municipality.
To find out more information on the program visit http://preferredpumper.org.
Preferred Pumper List
Companies listed as Preferred Pumpers must meet certain standards and sign agreements to comply with the standards. Companies on the list are regularly evaluated and new companies are required to complete a six-month evaluation process.
A-Affordable Septic Service*
A&B Septic Systems
Darling International, Inc
Liquid Environmental Solutions
1-866-694-7327 (toll free)
Oregon Oils, Inc.
Pro-Pump Sanitation Solutions, LLC
River City Environmental Inc.
503-252-6144, Fax 503-288-3658
Veggie Scout Oil, LLC
West Side Drain
*Indicates Pumper added to program within past six months and currently on 6 month evaluation period