To Find out the following:
- What is the Portland Harbor cleanup?
- What is "Superfund"?
- With more than 1,000 Superfund sites across the U.S. and 13 in Oregon, what is special about Portland Harbor?
- Who is leading the cleanup?
- What is the Lower Willamette Group?
- What are the chemicals/contaminants of concern?
- Benefits of Cleanup
- Why should Portlanders be interested in the Portland Harbor cleanup?
- Will the cleanup create local jobs?
- Why is the City Involved?
- What is a CSO?
- What is the Cleanup Process and what's next?
- Cleanup options? Critera? Will the Community input be considered?
- When will the cleanup work begin and how long will it take?
- Will cleanup remove all the contaminants?
- Cleanup Costs and Who Pays?
Click Here for the answers