- Monitor Environmental Services activities that implement the Columbia Boulevard Wastewater Treatment Plant Facilities Plan, Master Plan and Vision Statement.
- Reduce the impact of the treatment plant so that it is a positive benefit to the surrounding and greater community, our natural environment and our natural resources.
- Review activities projects that have an impact on the plant.
- During design phases of projects related to the plant, consider and provide input on alternatives that affect costs, the environment and the surrounding community.
- Identify opportunities to provide linkages to other projects sponsored by other entities.
- Participate actively in addressing odor abatement.
- Insure that public involvement/education plans and processes are inclusive and effective.
- Expand knowledge through field trips and other fact-finding activities.
1120 SW 5th Avenue, Room 1000, Portland, OR 97204