Please read these instructions carefully. Your résumé and cover letter will be the basis for our evaluation of your qualifications for this position. Incomplete or inappropriate information may result in disqualification.
- Your cover letter should include details describing your education, training and/or experience, and where obtained which clearly reflects your qualifications for each of the bulleted items in the “To Qualify” section of this announcement.
- Your resume should support the details described in the cover letter.
- You cannot be credited for experience or training that you do not include in your résumé or cover letter. Information in previously submitted application material will not be considered. Statements such as “see previous application on file” do not substitute for completing any portion of this application.
- Do not include information related to race, sex, age, national origin, religion, marital status sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
- Your résumé and cover letter should be no more than a total of four (4) pages.