1120 SW 5th Avenue, Room 1250, Portland, OR 97204
Doing business with the City can be substantially different than doing business with private firms. The City has an interest in doing business with firms that reflect the values of the City of Portland. In addition to the items listed below, all contractors are required to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Questions? Contact us at 503-823-5047.
Vendor requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to do business with the City
Vendor requirements specific to construction work with the City.
Contractor requirements to comply with the City's equal benefits program (domestic partner coverage)
Prequalification information for Prime Construction Contractors on Formal Public Improvement projects
- Instructions for Prequalification Application
- Construction Prequalification Program Changes
- Project Specific Prequalification or Increase Request
- Construction Prequalification Program Administrative Rules 1.22
- Classes of Work with Descriptions
- Construction Prequalification Application for Prime Contractors
Compliance with Non-Discrimination Laws and Regulations
General requirements for workers compensation, general liability, and automobile coverage
General construction safety provisions required on Owner Controlled Insurance Program (OCIP) projects.
Sweatshop free requirements for apparel contractors
- Sweatshop Free Program Overview
- Compliance Data
- Prime Contractor Full Compliance Declaration & Verification Form
- Point-of-Assembly Factory Location Form
- Public Compliant Registration Form: Non-Compliant Contractor
- Delayed Compliance Authorization Request
- Sweatshop Free Procurement Policy & Code of Conduct for Apparel Contractors
- Sweatshop Free Procurement Policy Administrative Rules