1120 SW 5th Avenue, Room 1250, Portland, OR 97204
About Procurement Services
- Provide strategic responsible public contracting services to deliver the best value for our customers.
- Our vision is excellence in public procurement services that provide consistent customer satisfaction and preservation of the public trust.
- We are recognized nationally for our leadership, expertise, and professionalism.
- We are proud of our contributions toward a socially just, environmentally sound, economically vibrant and diverse community.
Business and community events hosted or attended by Procurement Services staff
- Event: OAME Coffee & Issues Forum
- Event: Hispanic Heritage Celebration
- Event: DJC Women of Vision Workshop & Luncheon
- Event: Fall Mega Mixer-Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce
- Event: 2014 OAME Coffee & Issues
- Event: Native American Chamber 10th Annual Gathering
- Event: Urban League Equal Opportunity Awards Dinner
Procurement Services staff, work divisions, and contact information
Procurement Services' annoucements and additional event information
Procurement Services annual reports and other publications
- 2012-2013 Annual Report Data - PTE Contracts
- 2012-2013 Annual Report Data - Construction Contracts
- 2012-2013 Procurement Services Annual Report
- Green Spend Snapshot
- 2011-2012 Procurement Services Annual Report
- 2012 Sustainable Procurement Policy Report
- 2010-2011 Procurement Services Annual Report
- 2008-2010 Procurement Services Biennial Report
- 2009 Disparity Study