1120 SW 5th Avenue, Room 1250, Portland, OR 97204
Civil Rights Title VI Program
All Portlanders are entitled to have equal access to the services, benefits and programs of the City of Portland. The City will make every effort to ensure nondiscrimination in all of its programs activities, whether those programs and activities are federally funded or not.
It is the policy of the City of Portland that no person shall be denied the benefits of or be subjected to discrimination in any City program, service, or activity on the grounds of race, religion, color, national origin, English proficiency, sex, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or source of income. The City of Portland also requires its contractors and grantees to comply with this policy.
If you have any questions about the Civil Rights Program at the City of Portland, require information in a different format or translated, please contact the Program Manager Shoshanah Oppenheim at 503-823-2559 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Civil RightsTitle VI and ADA Title II Complaint Procedures
- Title VI and ADA Complaint Form
- Vietnamese Civil Rights Title VI and ADA Title II Complaint Procedures
- Vietnamese Complaint Form
- Somali Complaint Form
- Somali Title VI and ADA Complaint Procedures
- Spanish Civil Rights Title VI and ADA Title II Complaint Proceedures
- Spanish Complaint Form
- Russian Civil Rights Title VI and ADA Title II Complaint Proceedures
- Russian Complaint Form
- Korean Complaint Form
- Korean Civil Rights Title VI and ADA Title II Complaint Procedures
- Mandarin Chinese Complaint Form
- Mandarin Chinese Civil Rights Title VI and ADA Title II Complaint Proceecures
- Arabic Complaint Form
- Arabic Civil Rights Title VI or ADA Title II Complaint Proceedures
MAXAAD KA OGTAHAY QORSHAHA?
ما يجب أن تعرفه عن الخطة؟
QUÝ VỊ CẦN BIẾT GÌ VỀ KẾ HOẠCH NÀY?
이 플랜에 대해 무엇을 알아야 합니까?
ЧТО НУЖНО ЗНАТЬ О ПЛАНЕ?
¿QUÉ DEBE SABER SOBRE EL PLAN?
What should you know about this plan?
Step by step guide to using the Citywide contract
The Citywide statement of nondiscrimination.
Do you need assitance understanding a city document or publication?
Do you need an interpreter to acces a City program or service?
Do you have a complaint based on unequal treatment or discrimination? Complaint procedures are outlined here.
Document outlining policy and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Document outlining policy and compliance with federal, state and local laws. Some graphic content is only visible in the Printable Version.