Risk Management, Portland, OR
- Authorized Government Representative: means any one of the following: 1) A representative of the Oregon Department of Consumer and Business Services’ 2) A representative of the Secretary of Labor conducting an inspection or investigation under the Act; or, 3) A representative of the Secretary of Health and Human Services, (including the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) conducting an investigation under Section 20(b) of the Act.
- Bureau: Means all offices, bureaus, divisions and departments that comprise the City ofPortland.
- City Risk: Means the Office of Management and Finance, Bureau of Internal Business Services, Risk Management Division.
- DCBS: Department of Consumer and Business Services
- Fire & Police Disability & Retirement Fund (FPD&R): Is the bureau charged with the administration of Chapter 5 of the Charter of the City of Portland. Chapter 5 is the disability, retirement and death benefit plan for sworn Fire Bureau and Police Bureau employees and consists of three separate programs, FPDR One, FPDR Two and FPDR Three.
- Form 801: Means the State of Oregon Form 801, first report of injury.
- Guideline: Means a guide that indicates a preferred course of action based on process flow and best practices.
- RMLP: Means “Risk Management Loss Prevention” and is used to denote a policy of City Risk’s Loss Prevention Team.
- Loss Prevention Team: Means the Loss Prevention Team in City Risk
- Oregon Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OR OSHA): Is the State of Oregon Agency responsible for administering the recordkeeping requirements under CFR 1904. Recording and Reporting Occupational Injuries and Illness and Oregon Administrative Rule 437-001-0700 Recordkeeping and Reporting. OR OSHA can be contacted at 1-800-922-2689 or 503-378-3272.
- Policy: Means a plan of action adopted or pursued by an individual, government or business.
- Procedures: Means a structured course of action based on requirements set forth by code, rule, statute, ordinance or law.
- Risk Manager: Means City Risk’s Risk Manager