Risk Management, Portland, OR
- Step 1: Have workstation & work practices evaluated by your Bureau Ergonomic Coordinator.
- Step 2: Implement all recommended workstation/ work practice changes.
- Step 3: Immediately report signs & symptoms to your supervisor if you develop signs or symptoms of Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs).
The ergonomic coordinator should have performed an initial workstation evaluation prior to using this chart.
- Step 1: Report work related repetitive motion injury.
- Step 2: Evaluate the employee workstation, & work practices, train employee, and make any necessary changes.
- Step 3: If needed, request Risk Management assistance.