Take the guesswork out of garbage day and win!
Sign up for garbage day email reminders and a chance to win a $100 credit on your garbage bill.
- Find your garbage and recycling company
- Check your collection day
- Sign up for a weekly email reminder
Enter your address and click submit:
- Must be 18 years old or older to win.
- Contest is open to Portland residents who live in single-family homes and smallplexes (2-4 units) and are subscribed to every-other-week or every-four-week garbage service.
- Residents who are currently registered for email reminders will be included in each drawing.
- Credit will applied to the winner’s bill, issued by the garbage and recycling company serving the address of the registered email.
- Employees of the City of Portland, or their households, or employee households of Portland garbage and recycling companies are not eligible to win.
- If the winner is a renter and not responsible for paying the garbage and recycling bill, please contact email@example.com for an alternate prize.
- Households are not eligible to win multiple times.
- $100 garbage credit is non-transferrable.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- The contest will end on March 1, 2014 or when 10 winners are awarded, whichever comes first.