We are pleased to announce the Recommended Draft is ready for public review and the Portland City Council public hearing is set for Wednesday, February 2, 2011 at 6:00 p.m.
Thanks to the extensive input from community stakeholders, ongoing assistance from City bureaus, and 5 months of hard work by the Portland Planning Commission and Urban Forestry Commission, we believe that the proposal to City Council truly represents a clear, cohesive, consistent, equitable, efficient and cost-effective regulatory framework for trees in Portland. More...
We hope you will share your views with City Council!
To testify in person, please attend the hearing on Wednesday, February 2, 2011 at 6:00 p.m. in Council Chambers at City Hall, 1221 SW Fourth Avenue.
To submit written testimony, please mail your comments to:
1221 SW Fourth Avenue, Room 140
Portland, OR 97204
Testimony can also be sent by FAX to 503-823-4571 or by email to Karla.Moore-Love@portlandoregon.gov. Written testimony must be received by the time of the hearing and must include your name and address. If you have questions, please call 503-823-7700 or send us an email.
Download copies of the Recommended Draft
- Summary of the Recommended Draft to City Council
- Volume 1: Recommended Draft Report to City Council
- Volume 2: Appendices to Recommended Draft Report
- Volume 3: Title 11, Trees, Amendments - other Titles, Amendments - City/Co IGA
- Volume 4: Title 33, Planning and Zoning Amendments, Amendments to Ladd's Addition Conservation District Guidelines