There are many ways to stay informed and take part in the Comprehensive Plan Update.
- Read the Recommended Draft
Read the Recommended Draft of the Comprehensive Plan update, which includes changes to land use, transportation and infrastructure that will help us grow in centers and corridors, create more jobs, address natural hazards and City service gaps, and help make Portland a more livable city.
- The Recommended Draft is now being reviewed by City Council. Work sessions, followed by public hearings, are scheduled for fall and winter 2015. Check the Meetings and Events Calendar for confirmed dates and times.
- Call the Helpline
- We’re here to help! The Comprehensive Plan Helpline is available to answer your questions. Call us at 503-823-0195 or visit 1900 SW 4th Ave, 7th floor.
- Check the News and Updates blog
The News and Updates blog is your best source for project news and announcements. We’ll be updating this page frequently with project news, agendas for upcoming meetings and other information.
- Sign up for the Comprehensive Plan Update E-News — Join our list
The Comprehensive Plan Update E-news is a monthly e-newsletter with updates about the City of Portland’s Comprehensive Plan Update. See past issues.
- Subscribe to our RSS feeds
If you use an RSS reader, such as Google Reader, BlogLines or My Yahoo!, you can subscribe to the Comprehensive Plan Update’s RSS feeds and automatically receive updates about the project. We offer three RSS feeds to stay informed: all project updates, just the news and just the calendar.
- Subscribe to our social media channels
BPS on Facebook: PortlandBPS
BPS on Twitter: @PortlandBPS