Wednesday, July 18, 2012 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
1900 SW 4th Avenue, Portland, Conference Room 7A on the 7th floor
Introductions (11:30 a.m.)
June meeting summary on preliminary policy concepts (11:35 a.m.)
Industrial land capacity (11:45 p.m.)
- Preliminary alternatives evaluation handout / BPS
- Preliminary alternatives description handout / BPS
- Industrial Land Capacity Working Group comments
Priorities of Portland Plan (15 minutes)
- Prosperity: Expand economic opportunities for businesses, households, and region
- Education: Share ownership for youth success
- Health: Protect human and watershed health and safety
- Equity: Address disparities and better include the public in decisions
Preliminary land use concepts on industrial areas (15 minutes)
- Land use concepts
- Capacity expansion concepts
- Watershed health and neighborhood buffer concepts
- Other policy concepts?
Alternatives to meet industrial land capacity shortfalls (12:20 p.m.)
Brownfield redevelopment assessment (15 minutes)
Presenter: Tyler Bump, BPS
Description: Summarize preliminary results of Portland Brownfield Assessment
- Portland Brownfield Assessment: Task 3 & 4 / Maul Foster Alongi
- Brownfield financial gap aggregation memo / E.D. Hovee & Co.
Public comment (1:20 p.m.)
For more information, please contact either Steve Kountz, Bureau of Planning and Sustainability, at 503-823-4551 or email@example.com or Joe Hertzberg, Facilitator at 503-249-0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.