October 11, 2012 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
1900 SW 4th Avenue, Portland, 7th Floor - Conference Room 7A
- Share information and gather feedback on policies regarding density allowances in single-family zones and considerations for placement of multi-family zoning
- Share information about gentrification study/methodology
- Gather feedback on issues to be addressed at future PEG meetings
Welcome, overview (4:00 p.m. / 5 minutes)
Presenter: Deb Meihoff, facilitator; Barry Manning, BPS / PEG Lead
Description: Review meeting objectives and flow; announcements
PEG Process Updates and Feedback (4:05 p.m. / 15 minutes)
Presenter: PEG Members, staff, facilitator
- Comments on meeting notes.
- Update and feedback from last meeting.
- RDC policy submittal.
Policy Topic Presentation: Residential Density: Allowances in SFR zones; placement of MFR zones (4:20 p.m. / 15 minutes)
Presenter:Barry Manning, BPS
Description: Staff presentation on development allowances in single-family residential zones (small lot, rowhouses, duplexes) and mapping for multi-family areas (proximity to transit, infrastructure, opportunity for other services and amenities)
- Issue Paper: Single Dwelling Allowances and Density
- Issue Paper: Multi Dwelling Allowances and Density
Group Discussion on Policy Topic (4:35 p.m. / 30 minutes)
Facilitator: Deb Meihoff
Public Comment (5:05 p.m. / 10 minutes)
Presentation: Gentrification (5:15 p.m. / 30 minutes)
Presenter: Tom Armstrong, BPS Staff
Description: Overview gentrification study/methodology. PEG Q&A.
Future Topics, Next Steps (5:45 p.m. / 15 minutes)
Description: PEG discussion of topics that they wish staff to consider to include on upcoming meeting agendas. Next steps for process.
Wrap-up, Adjourn (6:00 p.m.)
For more information, please contact either Barry Manning Bureau of Planning and Sustainability at 503-823-7965 or Barry.Manning@portlandoregon.gov or Deb Meihoff, Facilitator at 503-358-3404 or email@example.com.