We are looking for your help as we work through sticky policy issues in the Working Draft Part 1. Fill out the survey to give us your advice on:
- Prioritizing how limited dollars are spent on infrastructure.
- Making room for industrial jobs while improving and protecting the environment.
- Reducing household transportation and housing costs.
- Mitigating neighborhood displacement and change.
- Integrating the natural and built environments, reconnecting habitat and improving access to nature.
Your answers will help refine and amend many of the goals and policies in the Working Draft Part 1 of the Comprehensive Plan. It will also inform next steps, including developing a map, a list of significant projects and implementation measures, like Zoning Code updates.
The survey will close on May 1, 2013. Please keep an eye out for future surveys, workshops and events where you can help define how the Comprehensive Plan addresses these and many other important topics.