Industrial Land & Watershed Health Working Group
Date: February 21, 2013
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Location:1900 SW 4th Avenue,Portland, Conference Room 7A
1. Introductions (10 min)
2. Presentation by Judy BlueHorse Skelton (15 min)
3. Overview of working draft goals and policies (65 min)
Compare and contrast industrial land and watershed health goals and
policies (see table).
4. Overview of the Industrial Land and Watershed Health workshop breakout session (5 min)
Breakout sessions at two of the comp plan workshops will focus on Industrial Land and Watershed Health issues. Staff will describe the sessions to be held on 2/26 and 3/9.
5. Work plan for the next working group meeting (10 min)
6. Public comment (10 min)
7. Wrap-up and comment cards (5 min)
For more information, please contact any of the following:
- Tom Armstrong, Bureau of Planning and Sustainability, at 503-823-3527, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sallie Edmunds, Bureau of Planning and Sustainability, at 503-823-6950, email@example.com
- Joe Hertzberg, Facilitator, Solid Ground Consulting, at 503-249-0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org