Portlanders from all parts of the city who live in or near a mixed use area, or build and do business in mixed use and commercial zones, may have an interest in this project. A Project Advisory Committee (PAC) meets monthly. The PAC meetings are open to the public and have time allotted for public comments. In addition, there are other opportunities to get involved in the project through community walkabouts, focus group discussions, and open houses.
Public Involvement Components
- Project Advisory Committee – Meetings begin February 2014
- Community Walkabouts – April to June 2014
- Roundtable Discussions/Focus Groups – August 2014
- Project Open House 1 – September 2014
- Project Open House 2 – December 2014
- Project Open House 3 – Spring 2015
- Planning and Sustainability Commission Hearings – Spring/Summer 2015
Check the project Meetings and Events Calendar for exact dates, times, and location.
Sign Up for Notifications and Information
Stay up to date on project news and receive notifications by joining our contact list.