Learn from the experts. Share with your neighbors. Take an eight-week course on the latest information on waste prevention and recycling. Then, promise to volunteer 30 hours to share what you learned with neighbors, coworkers and community.
- WHAT: Clackamas County 8-week spring course and 30-our volunteer programs. Participants do not need to be residents of Clackamas County to register.
- WHEN: DATE: Eight consecutive Wednesdays 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. starting on April 2nd and two Saturdays from 8 am to 2 pm on April 5th and May 10th. A commitment to attend all ten dates is required for the application to be accepted Spring dates to be announced.
- WHERE: Clackamas County Offices, 150 Beavercreek rd., Oregon City
- COST: $50 fee to cover course materials. Limited scholarships are available.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 13, 2014 at noon.
- Please visit www.masterrecycler.org for details and to apply.