If you’ve taken a look at the Map App or read the Comprehensive Plan, you may have some questions about how the plan might affect your property, your neighborhood, or Portland. You can always call the helpline at 503-823-0195, but if you’d prefer to talk to somebody in person, or take a look at a big paper map of the Comprehensive Plan changes in your area, here’s your chance!
The District Liaisons (planners who work with community partners in five areas of the City) will be holding drop-in Comprehensive Plan office hours at various locations in July and August. Please drop by to meet your District Liaison and talk about the Comprehensive Plan.
- 8/6 at Division Midway Alliance (2536 SE 122nd Ave) 3-5 p.m.
- 8/11 at Division Midway Alliance (2536 SE 122nd Ave) 5-7 p.m.
- 8/18 at Division Midway Alliance (2536 SE 122nd Ave) 1-3 p.m.
- 9/2, 9/3, 9/4, and 9/16 at Midland Library (805 SE 122nd Ave) 5–7 p.m.
- 8/22 at Kenton Library (8226 N Denver Ave) 12-2 p.m.
- 8/26 at Kenton Firehouse (8105 N Brandon Ave) 4:30-7:30 p.m.
- 9/5 at the St Johns Main Street Office (8250 N Lombard St) 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- 9/10 at the St Johns Main Street Office (8250 N Lombard St) 5-7:30 p.m.
- 7/29 at Holgate Library (7905 SE Holgate Blvd) 4-6 p.m.
- 8/19 at Belmont Library (1038 SE César E. Chávez Blvd) 4-6 p.m.
- 7/30 at Southwest Neighborhoods, Inc (7688 SW Capitol Hwy) 5-7 p.m.
- 8/19 at Southwest Neighborhoods, Inc (7688 SW Capitol Hwy) 5-7 p.m.
- 8/25 at North Portland Library (512 N Killingsworth) 5-7 p.m.
- 9/4 at NECN office (4815 NE 7th Ave) 5-7 p.m.
- 9/11 at Hollywood Library (4040 NE Tillamook St) 3:30-5:30 p.m.
Check the calendar of events for the most current information. Call us at 503-823-0195 with questions or for more information.