Portlanders can help shape the future of their community by being a part of the Powell-Division Transit and Development Project. In partnership with Metro and TriMet, the City of Portland is working to improve transit service along this busy mixed use corridor in Portland. The Bureau of Planning and Sustainability is also working on refining mixed use zoning in Portland’s centers and corridors.
Please join us at an open house on Tuesday, March 10 from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Come to share your feedback or just listen and learn. Either way, we hope to see you there!
Powell-Division bus rapid transit is taking shape. Be a part of what it becomes.
- Weigh in on the route for the new bus rapid transit project in the Powell-Division corridor.
- Which bridge should the new bus line use to cross the Willamette River?
- Where should the transit route transition between Powell and Division in Portland?
- Share your ideas for what should happen at key station areas at the intersections of Cesar Chavez Blvd and Powell Blvd, 82nd Ave and Division St, and 122nd Ave and Division St.
Mixed Use Zones are being refined and updated. See how these vibrant commercial and residential areas could evolve.
- Learn about the Revised Zoning Concept, including new draft development and design standards for Portland’s centers and corridors.
- Talk to staff about how these hubs and streets can serve and complement nearby neighborhoods.
Powell-Division Open House
Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 5:30 to 8 p.m.
Cleveland High School Cafeteria
3400 Southeast 26th Avenue, Portland, OR 97202
- Cleveland High School is at the corner of SE Powell Blvd and SE 26th Ave.
- TriMet lines 10-Harold and 9-Powell directly serve Cleveland High School.
- The cafeteria can be accessed from the main entrance on SE 26th Ave or from Franklin St, which is on the north side of the high school.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Can’t make it? Go online!
And if you can’t make it or would rather learn more and give your input online, please visit the project Metro website, where you can answer survey questions — and see other comments — within an interactive map. It’s pretty cool!
The Bureau of Planning and Sustainability is committed to providing equal access to information, meetings and hearings. If you need special accommodation, interpretation or translation, please call 503-823-7700, the TTY at 503-823-6868 or the Oregon Relay Service at 1-800-735-2900 within 48 hours prior to the event.