Update 13 NOV 2015: *SOLD OUT* The information sessions are sold out, however, seats in the office hours session are still available.. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a wait list for the information sessions. Please indicate if you would like Tuesday, November 17 1:30– 4 PM OR Information session 2 Wednesday, November 18 9 – 11:30 AM OR either.
BPS has finalized administrative rules to implement the Commercial Building Energy Performance Reporting Policy. Visit www.portlandoregon.gov/bps/energyreporting to view the new rules.
The administrative rules provide detailed compliance requirements for commercial buildings over 20,000 square feet to:
- Track energy use with the ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager web tool, and
- Report energy performance information annually to the City of Portland.
ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager is an interactive resource management tool developed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) that enables tracking and assessment of energy use across an entire portfolio of buildings – all in a secure online environment.
More importantly, it can help implement an energy management program, from setting a baseline to setting goals and tracking improvements. It’s also the tool for getting nationally recognized as an ENERGY STAR certified building by EPA.
Want to learn more?
Join us in November for a FREE information session to:
- Hear about the City’s new requirement for office buildings, retail spaces, grocery stores and hotels over 20,000 square feet.
- Meet staff from local utilities that can help you access energy data.
- Connect with the Energy Trust of Oregon to find ways to save money on energy bills and improve your building’s performance.
- Learn from EPA experts about ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager web tool.
Choose from one of two identical sessions:
- Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2015 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m
- Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2015 from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Want to go deeper? Bring your questions and a computer to go in-depth with ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager experts during an “office hours” session on Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2015 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
All sessions will be held at the Doubletree Hilton Portland, 1000 NE Multnomah St. in Portland. Light refreshments will be served, and there will be prize drawings at each session!
Visit www.portlandoregon.gov/bps/energyreporting to read more and register for the November event.