About Us (Accounting Division)
Accounting Division Organization Chart
Accounting Division Contact List
Accounting Division Business Partners List
Financial Systems and Training (FST)
- Maintain and support the City's accounting system to publish the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR).
- Facilitate training and learning on accounting and SAP usage within the City.
- Maintain the City's master data in SAP.
- Review and approve journal entries.
- Perform cash transfers activities upon requests.
- Provide capital asset accounting functions to City Bureaus.
- Central resource for the City's accounting system questions.
Financial Reporting (FR)
- Prepares Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR).
- Coordinate the City’s Annual Financial Audit.
- Implement new accounting standards.
- Prepares Financial Reports for some internal / external customers.
- Central resource for the City’s technical accounting questions.
Operational Accounting (OA)
- Accounts Receivable (AR):
- Customers Master Data Maintenance.
- Monthly billings and cash receipts.
- Coordinate collections.
- Central resource for the City’s accounts receivable questions.
- Accounts Payable (AP:
- Vendor Master Data Maintenance.
- Payment Check Runs.
- Petty cash reimbursements.
- Central resource for the City’s accounts payable questions.