Creating a PortlandOregon.gov account (formerly named PortlandOnline.com) gives you access to a variety of online City services, such as online bill paying, event registration, and City news subscriptions. With regard to Procurement Services, creating a PortlandOregon.gov account is required for accessing the City's Online Procurement Center and online event registration. NOTE: All PortlandOnline.com accounts were transferred to PortlandOregon.gov; just use your PortlandOnline.com login/password as your PortlandOregon.gov login/password.
To create a PortlandOregon.gov account:
- From any PortlandOregon.gov page, click on the "Sign In" button towards the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- After the sign-in page loads, click on the "Create a New Account" button.
- Next you will be asked whether you are a City employee or not. Select "No" and click the "Submit" button.
- Now you should see the New Account form. Complete the form. Fields marked in bold are required. Keep in mind that passwords are case sensitive. When you have completed the form, click the "Continue" button.
- If you left any of the required fields blank, you will see a popup window notifying you of the error. Take note of which fields are required and click "OK to return to the new account form to complete the required fields.
- Once you have successfully completed the form, you are done. Now you can use your PortlandOregon.gov account to access the City's Online Procurement Center. Detailed instructions on registering as a vendor in the Online Procurement Center are available online or you can call our office at 503-823-5047 for assistance.