Providing strategic and financial services to help the OMF bureaus achieve their goals
Innovation Fund grants will support the City’s innovation efforts by funding promising ideas that will make City government more effective, responsive and accountable to the public.
Senior Business Operations Manager Jane Braaten's presentation on strategic management for the 2015 OMF Leaders Session
This is a commissioned review of the current and proposed structure of the City’s Office of Management and Finance.
Learn more about the functions and services of Business Operations
All Business Operations employees should be familiar with these division procedures
- 1.1 Business Operations Administrative Procedure Development & Adoption
- 2.1 Business Operations New Hire Checklist Procedure
- 2.2 Business Operations Required Employee Forms Procedure
- 3.1 Business Operations Timekeeping Standard Operating Procedure
- 3.2 Business Operations Time Review & Approval Standard Operating Procedure
- Draft Procedures Fall 2013