CityLink Portal - More than Time Sheets!
The SAP CityLink Portal is your link to your personal information in SAP. This website contains employee self-service, manager self-service and the CityLearner training catalog. You have probably used it many times to access time sheets, quota information, or sign up for training. In the next year, more features will be added to the CityLink portal! In this post, we want to highlight some of the things you can already do, in addition to some of the new things coming.
Today, you are able to review and change the following information:
- Personal address, phone and email – Keep your personal contact information current. This info is used as your official personal mailing address.
- Emergency contact info – Add a person to contact in case the City needs to get a hold of someone on your behalf.
- Tax withholding (W-4) – Make changes to your state and federal tax withholding throughout the year.
- Banking information (direct deposit) – You can add up to four bank accounts for direct deposit; change this information as needed throughout the year.
Coming soon! (Watch your inbox for more information)
- Deferred compensation (enroll, start and stop your deferred comp plan)
- More robust collection of emergency contact and other personal data
- HR Forms & Processes for managers and HR personnel (electronic forms for personnel and organizational changes)