The purpose of this project is to implement an enterprise asset management solution for property and facilities, and to better systematically support project management.
- Invest in building an enterprise asset management foundation that could potentially be used by other bureaus, as well as building internal staffing and resources to support this functionality.
- Create a central, accessible repository of all City of Portland properties to provide on-demand information for decision making, and responding to internal and external audits around City properties.
- Integration with ESRI GIS mapping functionality, and a mobile solution SAP Work Manager
- Increase transparency into costs billed to internal customers.
- Opportunity for clearer maintenance cost collection, more robust reporting, and better asset management strategies and planning.
- Improve tracking and management of project costs, budgets, and schedules.
- Stronger Internal controls around inventoried items
Intent to Award posted in early June. Contract drafting and negotiations through October 2016.
To view the bid solicitation:
Satish Nath, EBS Support Manager
Bryant Enge, BIBS Director
Cindy DeLozier, FILO Lead
Aaron Diamond, EBS
Phil Marchbanks, EBS