For the purpose of this Chapter, the following definitions shall apply:
A. “Valuables” means:
1. Cash money of an aggregate amount of $50 or more; or
2. Individual items of personal property with a value of $500 or more.
B. “Open container” means a container which is unsecured or incompletely secured in such a fashion that the container’s contents are exposed to view.
C. “Closed container” means a container whose contents are not exposed to view.
D. “Police custody” means either:
1. The imposition of restraint as a result of an ‘arrest’ as that term is defined at ORS 133.005(1);
2. The imposition of actual or constructive restraint by a police officer pursuant to a court order;
3. The imposition of actual or constructive restraint by a police officer pursuant to ORS Chapter 430, or Chapter 419B; or
4. The imposition of actual or constructive restraint by a police officer for purposes of taking the restrained person to an approved facility for the involuntary confinement or detaining of persons pursuant to Oregon Revised Statute or this Code.
E. “Police officer” means any police officer employed or acting at the direction of or in collaboration with the Portland Bureau of Police and any officer of the Port of Portland Police Department.