A. When summary abatement is authorized by this Title, the decision regarding whether or not to use summary abatement will be at the City’s discretion. In the case of summary abatement, notice to the owner or occupant of the property prior to abatement is not required.
B. Following summary abatement, the BDS Director or City Forester, as applicable, shall post upon the property liable for the abatement a notice describing the action taken to abate the nuisance violation. In addition, a Notice of Summary Abatement shall be mailed to the property owner. The notice shall include:
1. The date the nuisance on the property was abated;
2. The street address or description sufficient to identify the property;
3. A statement of the violations of Title 11 that existed at the property and were summarily abated;
4. Disclosure that penalties, charges and liens will result from the summary abatement; and
5. Disclosure of the owner's right to appeal the findings of the notice as set forth in this Chapter.