A. Applications for marijuana regulatory licenses will be processed in the order they are received by the Director. The application shall not be considered received until all the required information and documentation has been submitted and the application fee has been paid. An applicant for a marijuana regulatory license shall complete an application that includes the following information:
1. All completed forms fully executed and signed, including:
a. Personal history forms, as developed by the Office of Neighborhood Involvement, for any person who will be directly involved in the management or operation of the proposed medical dispensary or marijuana business for review of the application under Subsection 14B.130.070 C.
b. An information form, as developed by the Office of Neighborhood Involvement that includes a description of the planned business operations and a security plan describing how the applicant intends to comply with the requirements of Section 14B.130.080.
c. If the application is for a medical dispensary or marijuana retailer, a Marijuana Control Plan to address security protocols, potential nuisance activities and other public safety concerns.
2. A Business License Certificate of Compliance as provided in Section 7.02.300, and;
3. A change of use permit as required by City code when a change in the designated use or a change in the occupancy occurs.
4. Documentation of having applied for or obtained an alarm permit for the premise’s security system.
5. Proof of ownership or legal possession of the premises to be licensed for the term of the proposed license. If the licensed premises will be leased, the application shall include, a true and complete copy of the executed lease showing the property owner has authorized the use as a medical dispensary or marijuana business.
6. If the application is for a marijuana processor or marijuana producer, documentation of having applied for or obtained all necessary permits from the Portland Fire & Rescue and Bureau of Development Services.
7. A non-refundable application fee as stated in the fee schedule adopted by City Council. Fees will be updated annually or on an as needed basis and will be sufficient to cover the cost of administering this Chapter. The approved fee schedule will be available through the Office of Neighborhood Involvement.
8. The Director may, at the Director's discretion, require additional documentation associated with the application as may be relevant to the requirements of this Chapter. To the extent any materials have been included with the applicant's state license application and forwarded to the City by the state licensing authority, the Director may rely upon the information forwarded from the state without requiring submittal of the same materials in conjunction with the marijuana regulatory license application.
9. The licensee shall notify the Office of Neighborhood Involvement of any changes in the information required in Subsections 14B.130.050 A.1.a.-c. within 10 business days of the change.
B. Applications for renewal of marijuana regulatory licenses must demonstrate compliance with Subsections 14B.130.050 A.1.-7. on a form provided by the Office of Neighborhood Involvement and pay an annual fee as stated in the fee schedule adopted by City Council.