A. The Director may, after consulting with the Chief of Police, revoke or suspend any license issued pursuant to this Chapter.
1. For any cause that would be grounds for denial of a license; or,
2. Upon finding that any violation of the provisions of this Chapter, State, or local law has been committed and the citation is connected with the operation of the licensed business location so that the person in charge of the business location knew, or should reasonably have known, that violations or offenses were permitted to occur at the location.
3. If payment of civil penalties has not been received within 10 business days by the Office of Neighborhood Involvement.
B. The Director, upon revocation or suspension of any license issued pursuant to this Chapter, shall give the Licensee written notice of the revocation or suspension in accordance with the minimum requirements of Chapter 3.130 of Portland City Code.
1. Service of the notice will be accomplished by mailing the notice by regular and certified mail, return receipt requested.
2. Mailing of the notice by regular mail will be prima facie evidence of receipt of the notice.
C. Revocation will be effective and final 10 days after the date of notice unless the revocation is appealed in accordance with Section 14B.130.120.
D. Suspension will be effective immediately upon the date of the notice, for the period of time set in the notice not to exceed 30 days.