Administrative Rule Adopted by Auditor's Office Pursuant to Rule-Making Authority
1. CRC may not identify individuals involved in cases that come before the Committee or subcommittee to any person other than among themselves, the IPR and IAD;
2. CRC members shall not release any hearing documents/materials to any non-CRC persons without prior permission from the City Attorney's Office.
3. No CRC member may publicly represent the CRC without prior permission;
4. When a member sends an e-mail communication to any other member or members of the CRC, relating to CRC business, that member shall retain copies of e-mail communications pursuant to the records retention schedule (ORS 192.001) or may provide copies of those communications to the IPR at the time of the communication or upon completion of their service.
- Amended to include section relating to e-mail communications.