- Steak or Chicken -- suggestion: use London Broil
- Green Peppers
- 1/2 cup Crushed Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Curry Powder
- Lemon Juice
- Sharp Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheeses
- Fajita wraps
- Mixing bowl
- Cheese shredder
- Spray bottle
- Medium-large frying plan
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) for you and anyone else in the kitchen area!
- First mix crushed black pepper with curry. Mix until well blended.
- Next, slice your steak or chicken into 4 to 6 inch strips, making about 20 to 30 strips.
- Using a clean spray bottle, spray the meat with water or lemon juice till damp but not soaked.
- After you spray the meat, place strips into the mixing bowl of pepper and curry. Cover the strips with the mixture.
- After the meat is cut and covered, slice the cheeses width wise.
- Next, place wraps on a plate and place a moist napkin or towel on top. Microwave for 20 to 30 seconds or until the wraps are malleable.
- Place 3 to 4 pieces of cheese on each wrap.
- Place the covered strips into a hot frying pan. ***Watch out, the steam and smoke from the cooking meat is vicious****.
- While the meat is cooking, slice up the peppers and onions and add them to the cooking meat (be sure to move the contents around so they don't burn).
- Once the meat is done, place 2 to 3 strips with peppers on each wrap, roll, and toothpick in place. When all the wraps are full, place on a tray and heat in an oven till the cheeses melt. Serve hot!!
March 24, 2010