Portland Fire & Rescue (PF&R) has launched the May 2010 issue of our E-Newsletter!
The newsletter is being introduced at a critical time for Portland Fire when a number of major initiatives are moving forward and exciting things are taking place. Our goal is two-fold; to introduce ourselves to you and invite you to partner with us on upcoming initiatives that will shape the services you receive!
The May 2010 E-Newsletter focuses on the following topics:
- Burn Treatment Training
- PF&R Receives $321,000 for MMRS
- PF&R Monthly Statistics
- Safety Saturday at Belmont
- Explorers Program
- Most Common Preventable Fire Causes
- Strategic Planning Update
- Fire Camp Applications Now Being Accepted
- About PF&R
May 18, 2010